четвер, 20 жовтня 2016 р.


            Dear  8  formers!
Результат пошуку зображень за запитом "succes"



Well, teens! I must admit, it was an unforgettable experience to be working with you. I find you to be a really cooperative and good group. I was a little bit afraid the day before the Olympiad. I didn`t know how you would react  and whether you would communicate  freely, without any fear. But my worries were blown away from the very start of the Olympiad - I just love the way you perceive things and communicate  to other people. 

You're   the  best   pupils : Viktoriya  Kih, Christie  Novatchuk, Volodymyr  Myhalyov, Elina  Oleksa,  Anastasiya  Zinkiv,  Orysya  Prots, Nazar  Melnyk!!! 
                                                                        You spoke soooo well!
                                                                        My thumbs up!
                                                                                                                                       Best regards, your  teacher  Iryna  Grusha

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар